The most popular creamy and flavorful paneer (cottage cheese) dish with onions and extra garlic.
Includes 6oz of Cooked Basmati Rice
- Place the container upside down under cold water for 30 seconds and empty the contents of both the cooked rice and vegetable into 2 separate microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the vegetable on high for 5 minutes, stir and repeat on high for another 5 minutes until completely thawed and heated.
- Microwave the cooked rice for 2-3 minutes.
- Leftovers should be refrigerated and used within 3 days.
- Please click here for thawing instruction video.