Lentil-based vegetable stew, cooked with toovar dal and tamarind broth. This sambhar is made with minimal oil and loads of vegetables which enhances its nutritive value.
- Place the container upside-down under running cold water for 30 seconds, and empty the contents into a serving bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, remove the bowl, stir and repeat on high for another 5 minutes to thaw completely.
- You might have to microwave for a few more minutes depending on your microwave.
- If you have leftovers, refrigerate and use within 2-3 days.
- For more spice, use the included spice pack.
- Please click here for thawing instruction video.