Spinach and Tofu Rice
A feel-good healthy rice dish with a good source of vitamins.
Our special pre-mixed uncooked dal in an easy dish that you freshly prepare at home. 15 minutes in an Instant Pot®. Just add water, all the spices and ingredients are included.
Just Add Water
- Place the container at room temperature for 1 hour to thaw the contents completely.
- Wash the provided rice, drain and place it in the Instant Pot with 1.5 cup of hot water, add the thawed mix and mix the two thoroughly cook it for 5 minutes on high and release the pressure naturally.
- Open the Instant Pot Lid and let rice cool for 5 minutes.
- Leftovers should be refrigerated and used within 3 days.
- Please click here for instant pot instruction video.