Spinach and Zucchini Muthia
A very nutritious and filling lunch or snack dish, made with multigrain flour, gram flour, fresh spinach and grated zuccini.
Includes Coriander Chutney
- Place the container upside-down under running cold water for 30 seconds, and empty the contents into a plate.
- Cover the content and microwave on high for 5 minutes, remove the plate, and flatten the pieces on the plate, and microwave it again for an additional 3-4 minutes to heat all the pieces evenly.
- If you have leftovers, refrigerate, and use within 3 days.
- Serve the Muthia with the included Coriander Chutney.
- Please click here for thawing instruction muthia video.
Ingredients: Multigrain flour, Gram flour, Spinach, Zucchini, Peas, Ginger, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Salt, Eno baking soda, Sugar, Green chili, Curry leaves and Spices.
No Artificial Ingredients Added.
Contains Allergen: No Allergen.
Production facility uses: Wheat, Milk, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Coconut and Soy.