Dosa/Uttapam Batter with Coconut Chutney
Uttapam are savory pancakes with crispy golden edges and pillowy soft center topped with veggies.
- Defrost the frozen container for 6-7 hours.
- Heat a 13 inch pan for 2-3 minutes on high. Put 1/2 tsp of oil on the pan and wipe it with a napkin.
- Pour 3 small, 1/4th cup of batter each, in the pan and slightly spread each circle. This will make 3 Uttapams.
- Add desired vegetable toppings on each uttapam
- Cook it for 30 seconds and flip it with a spatula and cook it for another 30 seconds.
- If you have leftovers, refrigerate, and use within 3 days.
- Please click here for stove top uttapam instruction video.