Vegetable Dosa Batter
This signature dosa batter is made with 5 assorted lentils, rice and 5 green vegetables blended into a protein packed fermented batter. This is a very healthy version of a traditional South Indian dish.
Includes Coconut Chutney
- Defrost the frozen container for 6-7 hours.
- Heat a 13 inch pan for 2-3 minutes on high. Put 1/2 tsp of oil on the pan and wipe it with a napkin.
- Pour 3/4th cup of batter in the pan and spread the batter starting from the center in a clockwise direction to make a thin dosa.
- Take 1 tsp of oil and spread it on the edge of the dosa.
- Cook the dosa for 1 minute until golden brown. Use a spatula to remove the dosa in a serving plate.
- If you have leftovers, refrigerate, and use within 3 days.
- Please click here for stove top dosa instruction video.
Ingredients: Urad dal, Moong dal, Split green moong dal, Masoor dal, Chana dal, Rice, Spinach, Green beans, Peas, Carrots, Broccoli, Lima beans, Salt and Fenugreek seeds.
No Artificial Ingredients Added.
Contains Allergen: No Allergen.
Production facility uses: Wheat, Milk, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Coconut and Soy.