This is a very popular Gujarati comfort meal made with rice, dal and vegetables. Our khichdi is wholesome and packed with lots of flavor. Our special pre-mixed, uncooked rice is an easy dish that you freshly prepare at home. 15 minutes in an Instant Pot®. Just add water, all the spices and ingredients are included.
- Place the container upside-down under running cold water for 30 seconds and empty the contents into a serving bowl.
- Add 2.5 cup of water and cook it for 15 minutes on high in the instant pot and release the pressure naturally.
- Open the Lid and let the rice cool down for 5 minutes
- If you have leftovers, refrigerate, and use within 3 days.
- To increase spice level use the included spice pack.
- Please click here for instant pot vegetable khichdi instruction video.
Availability: 14 in stock